Help on best gaming ram!

Tags:
  • Memory
  • Gaming
  • RAM
  • Product
Last response: in Memory
March 28, 2006 12:36:26 AM

What is the best possible ram (at least 2 GIGs) that i could get for a A8R32-MVP Deluxe mobo,for about around 250$, i was Looking at this ram (CORSAIR XMS PRO 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail) i and bought some but this computer expert i know that help me put my computer together says its uncompadible with my mobo. i think he is full of it or the ram that i had was busted. i already sent it back but want to re order it. Please help

More about : gaming ram

March 28, 2006 12:58:46 AM

some OCZ platinum will do nice

http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustratingReview.asp?item...

or the corsair for the sweet L.E.D's

if u cant post , try to install one cheapo ram in slot b1 to get things booted and after that install the duall channel

get the timings on your RAM right and there u go

there both good RAM
Related resources
March 28, 2006 2:24:38 AM

thanks but is the corsair ram incompatible with that mobo, the tech dude says it is, but like i said i think he is full of it or the ram might have bin busted
March 28, 2006 2:35:58 AM

Well, I use the 512MB versions of it on my A8R-MVP board...
and I had it pushed just passed 260MHz too at 2.8 volts

I know of no reason it wouldn't work.
March 28, 2006 2:46:26 AM

thanks i bet it was just bad ram that i got im going to order some more. thanks a bunch
March 31, 2006 8:21:31 AM

Quote:
What is the best possible ram (at least 2 GIGs) that i could get for a A8R32-MVP Deluxe mobo,for about around 250$, i was Looking at this ram (CORSAIR XMS PRO 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail) i and bought some but this computer expert i know that help me put my computer together says its uncompadible with my mobo. i think he is full of it or the ram that i had was busted. i already sent it back but want to re order it. Please help

OCZ Platinum is great, not too insane of a price either.
!