Add/Remove programs

I am using Windows XP Home SP2 and my add/Remove programs list has a program
listed which I remove long ago and it states that it can't remove it.

Is there anyway of removing it from the lsit?

Thanks

Shane

Shane Nation wrote:
> I am using Windows XP Home SP2 and my add/Remove programs list has a
> program listed which I remove long ago and it states that it can't
> remove it.
> Is there anyway of removing it from the lsit?
>
> Thanks
>
> Shane

See the following article for the step by step instructions on removing
items from that list.

How to Manually Remove Programs from the Add or Remove Programs Tool:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=314481

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

You really need to check and see if your other install/uninstall features are
working. I had a problem similar to this, and I could not receive any
updates or install or uninstall any programs at all.

There were numerous programs that needed to be manually changed at the
registry, and to tell you which ones, I cannot. I had to have a technician
from Microsoft walk me through the entire process, and it took several hours.