Questions

Hi..

I know how to start a flight parked at the gates or parking spots, but how
do I start the flight with engines and systems completely shot off??

Thanks

Set up a flight with A/C of your choice. Turn everything off, then save the
flight. When you call it up again, qll will be silent!

One addition to Bob D.'s recipe (which maybe goes without saying, but
you never know): when you save that "cold and dark" flight, save it as
the default flight. (Default flight? Look for the checkbox at the
bottom of the "Save flight" screen...You want to check that box.)

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Park your plane at Baghdad International

> I know how to start a flight parked at the gates or parking spots, but how
> do I start the flight with engines and systems completely shot off??
>
> Thanks

Bryan, I wonder if the reader's got your reference (engines shot off), very
funny .....
"Bryan" <nospamforme@spamless.com> wrote in message
> Park your plane at Baghdad International
>

>> I know how to start a flight parked at the gates or parking spots, but
>> how do I start the flight with engines and systems completely shot off??
>>
>> Thanks

look at flightsim for dark or cold cockpit and you find a file and that file
you install and your done always a dark cockpit