SP2 bootscreen

Is there any way to restore the old bootscreen that said 'Professional'
below 'Windows XP'? I know many people like the new screen but I like the
old one because the new one is too blank for me.
Regards,
Justin Johnson
Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

http://www.stardock.com/products/bootskin/

--
<- Shenan ->

Thanks, but is there a way to do it without third-party software?

Regards,
Justin Johnson
If you go on with this nuclear arms race, all you are going to do is make
the rubble bounce. --Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill