Your question

Take a look at my finally fully completed system!! Comments

Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
March 28, 2006 5:46:18 PM

Hey der, now ive been using this system for a total of 2 weeks now but i was actually slowly upgrading it as i went along. The new LCD 19" was just recently added following my new razor copperhead mouse and logitech wireless keyboard! So far its been working great! Now the reason i said its completed is cause ive finally got it how i want it and will do me for a long time before another upgrade (im broke!) The only thing not completely sorted though is my graphics card which i just sent back to the place i bought it off to be tested and checked for faults, but hey thats a good thing! Either ill end up with a new better replacement or the assurance/ confidence that its working :)  Any way so i cant use my gaming comp again for a few days but thats not the point of this thread! I just wanna know what you guys think of my finished system, monitor and all!? Feel free to point out any bottlenecks or probs you predict. Specs in sig.

More about : finally fully completed system comments

March 28, 2006 6:04:58 PM

It looks great. Enjoy it.
March 28, 2006 8:25:21 PM

Hey I notice you're from Ireland. Where did you order your parts? How did you find the service? And yes it's a nice system although I probably would have went dual core.
Related resources
March 28, 2006 8:59:26 PM

As quite a few people have pointed out in other threads, Dual Core isnt totally necessary yet, so going with the 3700+ will give him good performance while still leaving an upgrade path to dual core once everything is optimized for it.

Nice rig man, have fun.
March 28, 2006 9:17:33 PM

Yeah its kinda tough livin in ireland when you wanna home build a pc cause of the total lack of places to buy off, but i did find a great site called Komplett.ie where i eventually bought all i needed for a reasonable price (considering ireland) Just came across it while googlin. So are you a fellow Irishman?
March 28, 2006 9:30:43 PM

Yep - nice solid system. No real bottlenecks that I can see. Good choice on hdd especially.

Just 1 thing - which part of Ireland is the sunny part :p 
March 29, 2006 12:23:13 AM

Nice system. Have fun with it! :D 
March 29, 2006 12:04:45 PM

Yeah I've been planning on ordering from komplett.ie, good to see a satisfied customer so I know my money is safe!