Too slow to open "My Computer"

When I click "My Computer" on desktop.
It is very slow to open until look like halt.

Mohan

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

Hi eric,
Try rebooting the computer and keep tapping F8, this will take you to the
windows advanced options. choose the option "Safe mode". check if the
computer performance in this mode.
Also suggest that you perform an adaware scan and virus check on the system
Good Luck!

If you still have any issues pl write to me at
v-2mnair@mssupport.microsoft.com