Files and Settings Transfer Wizard

This week, I'm going to have to migrate my manager's computer to a new one.
I was thinking of using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (winXP to
winXP).

Has anyone used this before and if so, what were your experiences?

Will it move her Outlook XP (not Outlook Express) environment as well or do
I have to do that manually?

~alan

See http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm for an excellent article written by Gary Woodruff.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes