Area 51 Demo...Has Anyone Played?

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
Was wondering if anyone has tried the demo for Area 51 yet and what your thoughts were. I found it to be absolutely insanely rediculously hard as hell. It wasnt too bad until you got to the moon scene. I mean these guys are just furious and dont miss. im hoping that the demo is set on very hard mode and the retail version of the game will allow you to turn it down but if this is a look at what the game has to offer then count me out.
I DONT MIND A CHALLENGE but
if i cant even make it through a demo then they can keep the game.
With a online price of 29.99 at EBGames then i forsee it being a flop

Confuscious say: He who go to bed with itchy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Confuscious say: He who stands on toilet is high on pot.
Based on the Xcrement Box review on gamespot.com, I probably won't waste my money. I'm always skeptical about games that have alot of advertising dollars behind them because each project has a budget, and in many cases the marketing dollars could have been used for making the game better.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Gee, really? Ya think? Maybe that's why I said "based on the X box review" since that is the only version available, hence the only review available right now.

<b><font color=blue>Athlon64 3200+ Winchester/MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI/MSI 6800 Ultra/1 GB Kingston HyperX (Dual Channel)/74GB WD Raptor/600Watt Enermax Noisetaker/ Dual Mitsubishi 21 Inch Monitors</b></font color=blue>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
uh, ok...feel free to start making sense any time now buddy.
If you would like some assistance with your reading comprehension skills, I wouldn't mind giving you some pointers, just PM me.

i dont need to pm you, im saying he was talking about the computer game(which you understood obviously) so why would you friggin even bring the xbox version into the thread? im pretty sure he was saying he played the demo on his <i>computer</i>. so again the question is what does the xbox review have to do with it?

thats nonsensical.

now if you have a problem comprehending that; blow me. :tongue:

<font color=red>Roll Tide!</font color=red>
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Yeah, I have no idea why I would read an Xbox review of Area 51 in hopes it would give me an idea of what to expect for the PC version, I must be insane or something. I should have known that they are 2 totally different games, how silly of me. First you call me *flamebait, then you say *blow me, all because your reading comprehension hovers around the 2nd grade level, nice job!

thank you i thought i only had a first grade reading level;

what you are trying to say that gameplay is the same on a PC as on a Xbox/Ps2/GC???

<i>ediT:</i>btw i called you flamebait becuase you seem to trash xbox360 any chance you get no matter what the original topic is about; such as one would who constantly wants to start an argument about an xbox(xcrementbox, whatever the hell you think is funny) i could care less, i just see you as silly because the systems arent even out yet and while the ps3 will be superior hardware wise theres no way you can really tell which would be better :wink: but do what you do, flame on. heheh
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by PhukFace on 05/28/05 06:24 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Yeah that's it! Exactly! Your making a complete jackass out of yourself, but keep going cuz it's funny. Come on man, you are just putting me on right, you can't be serious?!

so im guessing im making a jackass out of myself by saying that playing a fps on a controller is no way at all the same as playing it with a keyboard and mouse....

i guess it is funny then...[/youre lame]

<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
I must admit, you got me there...damn, why didn't I think of that!? You have discovered my Achilles heel! I know when I've been out-smarted, so I shall crawl back under my hole, emotionally devastated and completely humiliated. Who knows if I will ever recover from such a brutal text-based melee as has been launched so unforgivingly by PhukFace. Please show mercy upon me sire, I beg of you!

heheh you should come down to the basement man, we could have fun there. :wink:

btw, i like your website man.

<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by PhukFace on 05/28/05 07:29 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
basement? *trys to remember how many beers have been consumed today...

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
You guys crack me up, I needed a good laugh this weekend, thanks for the entertainment, i needed that. :)

ROTFLMFAOPMP at the high on pot. dude, that was good!!!!!!

Confuscious say: He who go to bed with itchy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger

RichPLS

Champion
I like playing with wet pussies!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
He who plays with wet pussy, cums every time!

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
Confucius Say: Man who run behind car get exhausted.

lonelypauly

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
hahahaha!