BEST PDA/CELL PHONE COMBO ?

Last response: in Network Providers
September 18, 2004 9:42:49 AM

What is the best Cingular PDA Cell Phone combo going now? And why? Thanks

More about : pda cell phone combo

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 4:31:30 PM

>What is the best Cingular PDA Cell Phone combo going now? And why? Thanks

Define "best".

--
John S.
September 20, 2004 5:16:11 PM

John S." <sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
> >What is the best Cingular PDA Cell Phone combo going now? And why?
Thanks

> Define "best".

Works the best, has the least problems, most features, etc
September 22, 2004 3:07:49 AM

In <2r8hbtF17po63U1@uni-berlin.de> on Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:16:11 -0400, "John
F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:

>John S." <sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
>> >What is the best Cingular PDA Cell Phone combo going now? And why?
>Thanks
>>
>> Define "best".
>>
>Works the best,

In what way?

>has the least problems, most features, etc

What features matter most to you?

September 22, 2004 3:07:50 AM

> In <2r8hbtF17po63U1@uni-berlin.de> on Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:16:11 -0400,
"John
> F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:
>
> >John S." <sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
> >Thanks
> >>
> >> Define "best".
> >>
> >Works the best,
>
> In what way?
>
> >has the least problems, most features, etc
>
> What features matter most to you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there a only a few choices? Two
main ones I know of are the Blackberry & the Treo... but there may be
more...
Anonymous
September 22, 2004 8:46:54 AM

In <2rc5r6F182kj3U1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:24:06 -0400, "John
F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:

>> In <2r8hbtF17po63U1@uni-berlin.de> on Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:16:11 -0400,
>"John
>> F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:
>>
>> >John S." <sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
>> >Thanks

>> >Works the best,
>>
>> In what way?
>>
>> >has the least problems, most features, etc
>>
>> What features matter most to you?
>>
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there a only a few choices? Two
>main ones I know of are the Blackberry & the Treo... but there may be
>more...

What do rate plan features have to do with hardware?

September 23, 2004 6:06:56 AM

"> >> >> >What is the best Cingular PDA Cell Phone combo going now? And why?

> >> In what way?

> >> What features matter most to you?
> >>
> >Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there a only a few choices?
Two
> >main ones I know of are the Blackberry & the Treo... but there may be
> >more...
>
> What do rate plan features have to do with hardware?

Huh?? Who said anything about rate plan features...
!