Fresh installaion of windows 7 taking long time o boot

ikazi

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2011
Hello,
I have Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop, Intel core i3 2 GB ram and 320 gb hardrive. I was running windows 7 home bsic edition 32bit on it.
Everything was going fine.Then I saw some files in my E: drive with the .dll exension which i think were reated to the microsoft visual C++
enviroment and i deleted them .Lap top was sill running fine. But when I shut it down and turned on again it gave an error on startup that
"one or more peripheral devices may have been removed imporperly". So I formaed my C: drive, where windows was installed and re-installed
windows 7 basic 32 bit. Bu even a fresh copy of windows was taking 5 to 6 minutes to boot up after the "windows is starting screen" but
eventually it did start. when I tried installing my drivers it gave an error that the drivers are not supported by this system.
And I know the drivers are the correct one because I have used them before with this same windows and same laptop. So I again formatted
my C: drive and this time installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. But the problem is same it takes 5 to 6 minutes on the
"windows is starting screen" and then eventully starts up. And I ran "HDTune" software to see if if my hardrive was okay....and it gave no
errors. I even set my bios to "restore default setings" but still no luck.
I even tried disk de-fragmenation.....and yeah the drivers wont install even in the windows 7 ultimte 64 bit edition.

I started windows in safe mode too but it gets stuck at the screen "windows is loading files".

Any ideas?

Yedu vanka

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013

u found it as a fault of HD .....pls post solution also....am face same problem nw ....i instled twice the winds7 but no use ..suggest me what to do