Outlook Express

jeff

After installing SP2 My Out.Express will not connect to
my ISp.I can surf and read news without problems.In the
security console I made exceptions for outlook and for
the mail ports to allow connection,it worked a couple
days now I have to reboot to get it to connect.(I am
useing XP Pro ,Windows firewall disabled zone alarm is my
prim. firewall) Thanks in advance

Better advice here.

OE6 Web Newsgroup:
http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&cat=en_US_78c0501a-8607-4f53-908d-78dcc3cb4a97&lang=en&cr=US