How to call an IP with X-lite?

I'm trying X-Lite but it only show "Enter Phone Number". How can I call
another PC with X-Lite?

M.
3 answers Last reply
More about call lite

    You need to make a "SIP Proxy" like:
    o Direct Dial IP = Yes
    o Enabled = Yes

    Then make a "Phonebook" entry like:
    o SIP URL: 123@1.2.3.4 IP address here
    o ProxyID = Direct Dial IP
    o Speed No = 123

    The phonebook makes things easier to use as you just dial 123 in this
    example.

    --
    Christen Fihl
    http://VoIP.Fihl.net/

    You can also just press the space bar when the
    text input box on the main screen is selected. This
    will switch to alpha-numeric mode.

    -Steve

    Malo wrote:
    > I'm trying X-Lite but it only show "Enter Phone Number". How can I call
    > another PC with X-Lite?
    >
    > M.

    Will Xten X-Lite work on a pocket PC?
    What service are you using to connect to phones?

    "Malo" <malo@palo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying X-Lite but it only show "Enter Phone Number". How can I call
    > another PC with X-Lite?
    >
    > M.

vpn IP Phones Networking