No sound

I recently installed Windows XP and now I have no sound,
Help
2 answers Last reply
More about sound

    First go to START, CONTROL PANEL, SOUNDS AND AUDIO
    DEVICES and make sure the volume is turned up and it
    isn't muted.
    If that doesn't work then you may need to install a sound
    driver. Check the manufacturer's web site and they should
    have a driver for you to download.

    Try control panel---administrative tools---services---windows audio.
    "Billie Lou" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently installed Windows XP and now I have no sound,
    > Help

Microsoft Windows XP