No sound

September 6, 2004 1:10:36 PM

I recently installed Windows XP and now I have no sound,
Help

More about : sound

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:43:07 PM

First go to START, CONTROL PANEL, SOUNDS AND AUDIO
DEVICES and make sure the volume is turned up and it
isn't muted.
If that doesn't work then you may need to install a sound
driver. Check the manufacturer's web site and they should
have a driver for you to download.

September 6, 2004 11:04:25 PM

Try control panel---administrative tools---services---windows audio.
!