Two line SIP phones - anyone have one they like?

Hi,

Looking for a 2 line SIP phone to connect to * pbx. It doesn't need video
or real fancy LCD (1 line callerid is fine) or a lot of features.

Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
need two lines.

tia

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:37:19 +0200, SikaSpam <nobody@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Looking for a 2 line SIP phone to connect to * pbx. It doesn't need video
>or real fancy LCD (1 line callerid is fine) or a lot of features.
>
>Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
>need two lines.
>
>tia
I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
ihope:)

graham.

SikaSpam <nobody@spamcop.net> wrote:
> Hi,

> Looking for a 2 line SIP phone to connect to * pbx. It doesn't need video
> or real fancy LCD (1 line callerid is fine) or a lot of features.

> Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
> need two lines.

You could use the Sipura SPA-2000 which has two independantly
configurable POTS ports. You'd have to use one of those two line office
type phones though if you wanted to have both lines appear on one
handset and some of those analog two line phones aren't great.

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:23:05 +0100, tekkno wrote:

> I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
> ihope:)

So tell us more about this?

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:46:01 +0200, SikaSpam <nobody@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:23:05 +0100, tekkno wrote:
>
>> I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
>> ihope:)
>
>So tell us more about this?

http://www.solwise.co.uk/voiceoveripspecs.htm#IP2006

Gives the full spec but the line which says:

Supplementary Call Services:
- 2 Line appearances with Hold key control

Has me believe it is a two line 'phone. However, having spent some,
not inconsiderable, amount of time with the device, i can't see how it
does this. I'll work on it though:-(

graham.