Need advise on a good big tower case

For my new rig I need a big tower case. There is much choice but I am finally looking at the Akasa Eclipse 62 with slide out mobo mounting and room to spare should i want to install a pump for liquid cooling. Does anyone have experience with this case :?:

Any other suggestions in the same class of case are more than welcome.
5 answers Last reply
More about need advise good tower case
  1. You might like to have a look at the CoolerMaster series of stackers. I've heard a lot of good things about the 810, and will probably be getting the 830 for myself in a couple of months. Also I think the Thermaltake Armor series is similar, and comes ready for watercooling, with pre-drilled holes for the piping.
  2. If you're willing to put down the money, the Lian-Li PCV2100 Plus is a dream to work with. I love building systems with it because the interior is so well designed. However, it is rather expensive.
  3. Quote:
    If you're willing to put down the money, the Lian-Li PCV2100 Plus is a dream to work with. I love building systems with it because the interior is so well designed. However, it is rather expensive.

$320? I'll take two
  4. Quote:
    If you're willing to put down the money, the Lian-Li PCV2100 Plus is a dream to work with. I love building systems with it because the interior is so well designed. However, it is rather expensive.

This is a nice case with very good ratings. And yes it is a bit pricy.
    But I guess you get what you pay for. Quality hardly ever comes cheap.
    Thanks for the heads up, Gents. :wink:
  5. Quote:
    For my new rig I need a big tower case. There is much choice but I am finally looking at the Akasa Eclipse 62 with slide out mobo mounting and room to spare should i want to install a pump for liquid cooling. Does anyone have experience with this case :?:

Any other suggestions in the same class of case are more than welcome.

Thermaltake SHARK is a good case for the money.

2 120mm Fans. Mobo tray than can be removed from the case and quick mount HDD brackets or whatever you call them.

I fit a big typhoon CPU fan in there with plenty of room to spare.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Cases Water Cooling Akasa Systems