Custom paper settings for Canon Pixma IP3000

I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone know
how to do this?

--
Thanks in advance
4 answers Last reply

    Videot wrote:
    > I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
    > panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
    > mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone know
    > how to do this?

    Not possible with Canon printers these days.

    My Digital World:
    Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
    Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
    Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
    Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

    Disclaimer:
    given nor endorsed by it.

    "Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
    >panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
    >mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone
    >know how to do this?
    >
    > --

    On my IP4000 584mm is the maximum height I can set in custom paper size.

    I haven't been able to set any custom settings at all.

    "Caitlin" <caitlin_online_spamtrap@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
    >>panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
    >>mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone
    >>know how to do this?
    >>
    >> --
    >
    > On my IP4000 584mm is the maximum height I can set in custom paper size.

    Are you using 'borderless printing'? For some reason custom sizes aren't
    available with this option (Stupid I agree) Turn off borderless and custom
    size should reappear as an option.

    >I haven't been able to set any custom settings at all.
    >

    > "Caitlin" <caitlin_online_spamtrap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    >>>I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
    >>>panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
    >>>mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone
    >>>know how to do this?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>
    >> On my IP4000 584mm is the maximum height I can set in custom paper size.

Printers Pixma Canon Peripherals