Custom paper settings for Canon Pixma IP3000

I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone know
how to do this?

--
Thanks in advance

Videot wrote:
> I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
> panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
> mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone know
> how to do this?

Not possible with Canon printers these days.

My Digital World:
Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

Disclaimer:
given nor endorsed by it.

"Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
>panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
>mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone
>know how to do this?
>
> --

On my IP4000 584mm is the maximum height I can set in custom paper size.

I haven't been able to set any custom settings at all.

"Caitlin" <caitlin_online_spamtrap@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>>I have a Canon PIXMA IP3000 & would like to use up some old special
>>panoramic photo paper that I have that's 8.3 x 23.4 inches long(210 x 594
>>mm). I can't see any way to set up this as a custom size. Does anyone
>>know how to do this?
>>
>> --
>
> On my IP4000 584mm is the maximum height I can set in custom paper size.

Are you using 'borderless printing'? For some reason custom sizes aren't
available with this option (Stupid I agree) Turn off borderless and custom
size should reappear as an option.