A380 Performance

I've been flying the abacus A380 and find it to easier to handle than the
default FS2004 747.

I guess there are no performance figure available yet - stall speeds, etc.
Full flaps and gear down, I get it to stall at a low 119kts.

Saw a TV program about the making of the A380 and the pilot on the first
flight even remarked 'how well' it handled.

Clive

one thing you might have to remember is the current A380 models are short
versions arnt they? so the plane has more than enough wing for the short
body? Im not sure on this though. Oh and Airbus are always better in this
respect arnt they?

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag
www.tacticalgamer.com