HP Color Laserjet 5 service manual

Hi
Please is there some kind soul with the above item in pdf format, that would be
kind enough to let me have a copy via email or download?
Yours with regards
ian

kasfig@aol.com

ps please could you kindly email me with the answer

In message <20050115141618.05907.00000010@mb-m20.aol.com>, Kasfig
<kasfig@aol.com> writes

>Hi
>Please is there some kind soul with the above item in pdf format, that would be
>kind enough to let me have a copy via email or download?
>Yours with regards
>ian

Would be please if you could cc to me too as we have one of these with a
broken fuser apparently.

Anybody know where to get a cheap fuser for one of these in the
UK ?

>ps please could you kindly email me with the answer

I'll even read the newsgroup !

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:00:25 +0000, John Beardmore
<wookie@wookie.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <20050115141618.05907.00000010@mb-m20.aol.com>, Kasfig
><kasfig@aol.com> writes
>
>>Hi
>>Please is there some kind soul with the above item in pdf format, that would be
>>kind enough to let me have a copy via email or download?
>>Yours with regards
>>ian
>
>Would be please if you could cc to me too as we have one of these with a
>broken fuser apparently.
>
>Anybody know where to get a cheap fuser for one of these in the
>UK ?
>

>>ps please could you kindly email me with the answer
>
>I'll even read the newsgroup !
>

>Cheers, J/.

http://www.manuals4you.com

Want to Fix Something?