AFCAD Question

Just downloaded AFCAD 2.21. When I went to save my changes,
it wanted to save in the "scenery" folder.
Is this the correct folder?

2) Can this AFCAD program correct the instructions given by
control tower when landing at LAX? Always says Rwy 6L until you are
on the approach and then changes to Rwy 7L when you are about 8 or 10
miles from the runway flying a 747. Little late for changes then!!

I found one other file called caaf.bgl. Wonder what that is for?
Thanks In Advance

Hi,

1. Yes, they should be saved in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder.

2. No, AFCAD has no control over ATC instructions. And I have landed
at LAX hundreds of times and have never had this happen once.

I would suspect that you are hearing instructions for other aircraft,
and then you get confused. The other possibility is that you are
downloading real weather and using ATIS to check for the runway -
doesn't always work.

3. The text file that accompanies the caaf.bgl file should tell you
what it is for.

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

Cal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com