Webtv Printers

Howdy. First time here. Question:
So I found the list of compatable printers for my unit. I was wondering
before I buy one, can anyone recomend the 'better' of the list below?
Perhaps the fastest, would be better for me I suppose. Thanks for any
input.

All HP

"David Patey" <pennyanddave@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Howdy. First time here. Question:
> So I found the list of compatable printers for my unit. I was wondering
> before I buy one, can anyone recomend the 'better' of the list below?
> Perhaps the fastest, would be better for me I suppose. Thanks for any
> input.

The Deskjet 6122 and Deskjet 990 are pretty good printers, but not current
models. The Deskjet 5550 has been superceeded first by the Deskjet 5650 and
more recently by the Deskjet 6540. http://msntv.com/pc/support/printers.asp
lists the Deskjet 5650 as a recommended printer, it would be a good choice.

Regards,

Thanks for the input. However, the link provided was for msntv 2
compatable printers, I have a...1. Sony Plus Unit.
I did call CS to see if they had an updated list, which got me only 3
more choices. So, any input on these? Thanks again.

Cannon
BJC-80
BJC-85

Lexmark