WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon missing?

I just noticed that my WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon
missing. How do get it back there?
--
Sincerely,
Jack Nation

    Hi,

    It's normally only in the system tray if something needs attention.
    Otherwise, you can access the Security Controls in the Control Panel.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >I just noticed that my WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon
    >missing. How do get it back there?
    > --
    > Sincerely,
    > Jack Nation

    Thank you much Rick.
    --
    Sincerely,
    Jack Nation

    > Hi,
    >
    > It's normally only in the system tray if something needs attention.
    > Otherwise, you can access the Security Controls in the Control Panel.
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >>I just noticed that my WindowsXP SP2 Security Center System Tray Icon
    >>missing. How do get it back there?
    >> --
    >> Sincerely,
    >> Jack Nation