This 'n That

Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2005 6:38:05 PM

Been absent sorry.. must read up on posts.
Something interesting.. yeah, yawn.. however it's a contribution s'pose.
Quite enjoy this Comet 4 by Henrick Kupfernagal and have just altered the
panel a little in a rough manner to make it it more suited to my taste.
I didn't like the weather radar as the ugly large bright orange shell
distracted attention. There was several mouseable functions missing and I
prefer to work the panel and not a keyboard.
So I covered the radar area with concorde throttle levers, a spoiler lever
courtesy ex default glider and set in the autopilot (reduced size).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/comet4.j...
Just having trouble trying to get a trim wheel to sit in.
The other panels are excellent and for simplicity just switch the battery on
and commence engine start up on the left electrics board ( look at the age
of those switches. great work there Henrick ol chap)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/cometpan...
The side panel is really authentic but with my passengers being reassured by
enviromental sounds all is well, all is not and the rust is likely to cause
another comet disaster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/sidecome...
So if anyone can suggest suitable side views from another source would be
grateful although I'm sure photoshop contains welding and panel beating
programs
But do chip in with any advise to a not so bright simmer
Thanks
Butts

More about : question

June 21, 2005 6:38:06 PM

"donbutts"
> Quite enjoy this Comet 4 by Henrick Kupfernagal and have just altered the
> panel a little in a rough manner to make it more suited to my taste.

Whoa Butts... good work... Leaming better watch out.... thar's a new
Sheriff in town.

Dallas
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 11:30:50 PM

> "donbutts"
>> Quite enjoy this Comet 4 by Henrick Kupfernagal and have just altered the
>> panel a little in a rough manner to make it more suited to my taste.
>
> Whoa Butts... good work... Leaming better watch out.... thar's a new
> Sheriff in town.
>
> Dallas

hardly mate.. hey sorry about pinching the US Golf Open Cup off you guys.
After you let us take the Americas Cup (going back a bit) it wasn't very
sporting of us at all !!!
;-)
Tiger will retrieve it next year no doubt. :-)
Butts
June 21, 2005 11:37:02 PM

a few mistakes in my post ..spelling X 2 at least and side panel should read
side view!!
Butts

"donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>> "donbutts"
>>> Quite enjoy this Comet 4 by Henrick Kupfernagal and have just altered
>>> the
>>> panel a little in a rough manner to make it more suited to my taste.
>>
>> Whoa Butts... good work... Leaming better watch out.... thar's a new
>> Sheriff in town.
>>
>> Dallas
>>
> hardly mate.. hey sorry about pinching the US Golf Open Cup off you guys.
> After you let us take the Americas Cup (going back a bit) it wasn't very
> sporting of us at all !!!
> ;-)
> Tiger will retrieve it next year no doubt. :-)
> Butts

June 22, 2005 9:49:15 AM

"donbutts"
> After you let us take the Americas Cup (going back a bit) it wasn't very
> sporting of us at all !!!

Oh, that was a set up... they let you win it just so it wouldn't look like
it was impossible to win. <G>

Dallas
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 1:03:44 AM

> "donbutts"
>> After you let us take the Americas Cup (going back a bit) it wasn't very
>> sporting of us at all !!!
>
> Oh, that was a set up... they let you win it just so it wouldn't look like
> it was impossible to win. <G>
>
> Dallas

I just might go along with that Dally. Tiger Wood's caddy hails from here
too so it could well have been a conspiracy between the Kiwis and Tiger who
may be getting a little bored with yet another win and trying to fit another
million dollars into that vault. Then again another Kiwi has now been put
in charge of Microsoft's finances hmmm, we only have a tiny population why
all the greasing?? 51st State perhaps and then reopen the nuclear port
issue.. hmmm you got me thinking!!
;-)
Butts
!