MS Data Collecting

Hi Folks,
My email from MS came today with the details for the data collecting job I
volunteered for. It seems straightforward. You download a small program
(Watson) which tells MS exactly what you do and what aircraft you fly each
time you start FS2004. (In other words, you can run but you can't hide!).
Then each time you finish you tell them what you enjoyed and what you
didn't. It all happens automatically and you can resign or stop it any time
you want. I, for one, am very pleased to be able to have this input.

It certainly implies that FS2006 is being planned and that serious customer
feedback is being considered.
As I just quill about, I hope my wants will be paramount. They are; scenery
like real life, plus better and better virtual cockpits with something akin
to Active Camera thrown in with the sim...

--
Quilly
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi

Do not reply personally, all such emails go into my spam filter

They must have heard about Quilling and want to know how to build that
feature into the next release.

> Hi Folks,
> My email from MS came today with the details for the data collecting job I
> volunteered for. It seems straightforward. You download a small program
> (Watson) which tells MS exactly what you do and what aircraft you fly each
> time you start FS2004. (In other words, you can run but you can't hide!).
> Then each time you finish you tell them what you enjoyed and what you
> didn't. It all happens automatically and you can resign or stop it any
> time you want. I, for one, am very pleased to be able to have this input.
>
> It certainly implies that FS2006 is being planned and that serious
> customer feedback is being considered.
> As I just quill about, I hope my wants will be paramount. They are;
> scenery like real life, plus better and better virtual cockpits with
> something akin to Active Camera thrown in with the sim...
>
> --
> Quilly
> see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi
>

> Do not reply personally, all such emails go into my spam filter

dallas

"Quilljar"
> It certainly implies that FS2006 is being planned and that serious
customer
> feedback is being considered.

Or that they are getting a late start and they have no idea where to begin.

:)

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
> "Quilljar"
>> It certainly implies that FS2006 is being planned and that serious
>> customer feedback is being considered.
>
> Or that they are getting a late start and they have no idea where to
> begin.
>

> :)
>
> Dallas

'Oooh you ARE awful' Dally

--
Quilljar
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi
Do not reply personally, all such emails go into my spam filter

GREGORY

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:25:41 GMT, "Keith Butcher"
<keith.butcher@goesnowherewiththis.blueyonder.co.uk> brought the
following to our attention:

>They must have heard about Quilling and want to know how to build that
>feature into the next release.

WwwhAt?? you mean rip out flight planner and the Nav radios?
and add more crash effects? and a (where the hell am I) feature! ;}

-G { joking as usual }

>"Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> Hi Folks,
>> My email from MS came today with the details for the data collecting job I
>> volunteered for. It seems straightforward. You download a small program
>> (Watson) which tells MS exactly what you do and what aircraft you fly each
>> time you start FS2004. (In other words, you can run but you can't hide!).
>> Then each time you finish you tell them what you enjoyed and what you
>> didn't. It all happens automatically and you can resign or stop it any
>> time you want. I, for one, am very pleased to be able to have this input.
>>
>> It certainly implies that FS2006 is being planned and that serious
>> customer feedback is being considered.
>> As I just quill about, I hope my wants will be paramount. They are;
>> scenery like real life, plus better and better virtual cockpits with
>> something akin to Active Camera thrown in with the sim...
>>
>> --
>> Quilly
>> see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi
>>

>> Do not reply personally, all such emails go into my spam filter

crash

Gregory wrote:
> you mean rip out flight planner and the Nav radios?

nobody actually uses them - do they??? what a bore! <G>

crash

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:15:53 -0500, "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>Gregory wrote:
>> you mean rip out flight planner and the Nav radios?
>

>nobody actually uses them - do they??? what a bore! <G>

well of course they do.. and sometimes paint defaults to match panel.

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/727_radios_nav.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/727_radios_X-ADF-Aud.jpg

- - -

http://home.comcast.net/~flightsim/ATC-2_LAX.gif