Cisco IP Phone Simulator / Emulator ?

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

Hi guy,

Did anyone know where can i download a Cisco ip phone simulator /
emulator (say. 7960) to test my ip phone service ? Or is it really
exist? I have serached by google for half day but no luck at all.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Fox
4 answers Last reply
More about cisco phone simulator emulator
  1. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

    You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    though.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:12:46 -0400, "Majortom"
    <vines3NOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    >though.

    Softphone doesn;t emulate the 7960 services. Do a google search. At
    one time I downloaded a simulator, but don't recall where I got it
    from. It's wasn't that good as I recall, but there is probably a
    better version.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

    Check out IP-BLUE's vtgo-pc it emulates a complete 7960 phone

    www.ipblue.com
    "Majortom" <vines3NOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    > though.

  4. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

    The Cisco Press book "Developing Cisco IP Phone Services" has an emulator
    included on a CD with it, or try using an eval copy of IPBlue's softphone
    which does emulate a 7960.

    <chris@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:12:46 -0400, "Majortom"
    > <vines3NOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >
    > >You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
    > >though.
    > >

    > Softphone doesn;t emulate the 7960 services. Do a google search. At
    > one time I downloaded a simulator, but don't recall where I got it
    > from. It's wasn't that good as I recall, but there is probably a
    > better version.

VPN IP Phone Cisco Emulator Networking