Cisco IP Phone Simulator / Emulator ?

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 3, 2004 12:53:28 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

Hi guy,

Did anyone know where can i download a Cisco ip phone simulator /
emulator (say. 7960) to test my ip phone service ? Or is it really
exist? I have serached by google for half day but no luck at all.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Fox
Anonymous
May 4, 2004 2:12:46 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
though.
May 4, 2004 9:20:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:12:46 -0400, "Majortom"
<vines3NOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
>though.

Softphone doesn;t emulate the 7960 services. Do a google search. At
one time I downloaded a simulator, but don't recall where I got it
from. It's wasn't that good as I recall, but there is probably a
better version.
May 4, 2004 1:57:32 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

Check out IP-BLUE's vtgo-pc it emulates a complete 7960 phone

www.ipblue.com
"Majortom" <vines3NOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
> though.

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 12:36:24 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip,comp.dcom.sys.cisco (More info?)

The Cisco Press book "Developing Cisco IP Phone Services" has an emulator
included on a CD with it, or try using an eval copy of IPBlue's softphone
which does emulate a 7960.

!