Landing

hi there

i am having some problems with landing a aircraft because the ILS
system only works for runway 9L of heathrow.

it doesn't work for any other airport

is there anything i can do to get it to work

thanks

More about landing

    you have to tune the freq to nav1.

    you can find the freq by clickin on the airport in the map view.

    --
    From Adam Webb, Overlag
    www.tacticalgamer.com
    "kajan" <kajan@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > hi there
    >
    > i am having some problems with landing a aircraft because the ILS
    > system only works for runway 9L of heathrow.
    >
    > it doesn't work for any other airport
    >
    > is there anything i can do to get it to work
    >
    > thanks

    "kajan"
    > i am having some problems with landing a aircraft because the ILS
    > system only works for runway 9L of heathrow.
    > it doesn't work for any other airport

    You have to look up the other frequencies and dial them into the NAV1 radio.

    Dallas

    >where do i get the frequencies

    There are tutorial flights in FS, you should follow them as well as
    check the excellent help/guide that will explain how to use the radios
    and navigate. To get the frequencies call the world map and select the
    airport, it will show all information including ILS...

    ===
    Best Regards
    Katy

    Don't worry. Landing is overrated.

    John

    You can get them off of your GPS unit on the WAYPOINT page and the third
    window in that display showing radio frequencies for the given airport, in
    your case EGLL.

    I actually will fire up the GPS unit and get that info plugged into NAV
    radio before I even taxi. I can either make a note of the frequencies for
    later entry into the nav radios or do it enroute. The GPS unit is a great
    reference tool.

    When ATC gives you your runway landing instructions you will be in a
    position to have the correct ILS frequencies at hand.

    Here is a quick description for you.

    Mike C.

    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow01.jpg
    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow02.jpg
    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow03.jpg
    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow04.jpg

    "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Mike C.
    >
    > http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow01.jpg
    > http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow02.jpg
    > http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow03.jpg
    > http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow04.jpg
    >
    > "kajan" <kajan@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >> where do i get the frequencies

    Mike,
    Where do I get the ADF freq for airports please?
    Eric H

    Eric,
    If you want to use the GPS unit, advance to the Waypoint page and dial in
    the airport code.

    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow05.jpg

    Advance to the 5th display in the Waypoint page. It will show you the Non
    Directional Beacon (NDB) frequency for the airport.

    http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow06.jpg

    Hope that helps

    Mike C.
    "Eric Hartup" <ehartup@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >> Mike C.
    >>
    >> http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow01.jpg
    >> http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow02.jpg
    >> http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow03.jpg
    >> http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/Heathrow04.jpg
    >>
    >> "kajan" <kajan@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >>> where do i get the frequencies
    >>>
    > Mike,
    > Where do I get the ADF freq for airports please?
    > Eric H

Games Microsoft Search Engine Video Games