Monitor reviews??

WOWchamp

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2005
Does anyone know of any fourms thats deal with monitors/montior reviews or any websites like that?

I ask because on monday im going to order my new computer parts and I found some bad reviews (done by places like ZDnet and Cnet) on the G90FB Viewsonic monitor I want to buy. In the one review I read it suggest a Samsung SyncMaster 957MB over this. Now I couldnt find that on newegg but newegg did have a SnycMaster 997MB which I can find ZERO reviews on at all. Newegg is very limited in terms of CRT monitors and frankly I cant spend 500$ on an LCD that can do 1600x1200 at max.

Anyone know a good place to research this, as google only came up with places wanting to sell me the samsung 997MB T_T T_T

Fungalberry

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2006
Does anyone know of any fourms thats deal with monitors/montior reviews or any websites like that?

I ask because on monday im going to order my new computer parts and I found some bad reviews (done by places like ZDnet and Cnet) on the G90FB Viewsonic monitor I want to buy. In the one review I read it suggest a Samsung SyncMaster 957MB over this. Now I couldnt find that on newegg but newegg did have a SnycMaster 997MB which I can find ZERO reviews on at all. Newegg is very limited in terms of CRT monitors and frankly I cant spend 500$ on an LCD that can do 1600x1200 at max.

Anyone know a good place to research this, as google only came up with places wanting to sell me the samsung 997MB T_T T_T

Just get a 19" with good reviews at Newegg for about $250.