Administration left on logon screen

I installed several new PC for end-users.
Users report to me users receive windows logon screen with "user name
Administrator" everytime when they logon.

I also installed Netware client because users have to use Novell Groupwise
as e-mail.
But user names are left on Netware logon screen.
Though Administrator are kept on Windows logon screen everytime.

Advice please.

Hi

If they create a new account for themselves, the Admin. Account on the
Welcome screen will disappear.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Yassi" <Yassi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed several new PC for end-users.
> Users report to me users receive windows logon screen with "user name
> Administrator" everytime when they logon.
>
> I also installed Netware client because users have to use Novell Groupwise
> as e-mail.
> But user names are left on Netware logon screen.
> Though Administrator are kept on Windows logon screen everytime.
>
> Advice please.

null

Will Denny wrote:
> Hi
>
> If they create a new account for themselves, the Admin. Account on the
> Welcome screen will disappear.

FYI - The new account must be a Windows account, not a Novell account.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

Please reply to the OP. I posted re a Windows account and didn't mention
Novell.