DSL line and phone

If I order DSL line from Bell Canada

Can I cancel my residential phone line and use 1 splitter to connect my
phone to it
1 answer Last reply
More about line phone

    "3G.ITMAN" <ebonyrocket@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<mxdoc.3973$Xy3.17333@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>...
    > If I order DSL line from Bell Canada
    >
    > Can I cancel my residential phone line and use 1 splitter to connect my
    > phone to it

    The question is, which services provides your VoIP-provider?

    You need a broadband access with low latency, and a volume or
    flatrate. But most VoIP-providers do not support emergency calling and
    some do not support value added numbers (0900, ...).

    Juhura

vpn Phones DSL Networking