Administrator on windows logon

I installed several new pc for end-users.

Users report to me they have Administrator username everytime when they logon.

I also installed Netware client because users use Novell Groupwise as e-mail.
But username were kept on Netware logon window when they logon
though users had Administrator username on windows logon everytime.

Advice me .

Hi

If they create a new account for themselves, the Admin. Account on the
Welcome screen will disappear.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User