Administrator on windows logon

I installed several new pc for end-users.

Users report to me they have Administrator username everytime when they logon.

I also installed Netware client because users use Novell Groupwise as e-mail.
But username were kept on Netware logon window when they logon
though users had Administrator username on windows logon everytime.

Advice me .
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator windows logon

    Hi

    If they create a new account for themselves, the Admin. Account on the
    Welcome screen will disappear.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Yassi" <Yassi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed several new pc for end-users.
    >
    > Users report to me they have Administrator username everytime when they
    > logon.
    >
    > I also installed Netware client because users use Novell Groupwise as
    > e-mail.
    > But username were kept on Netware logon window when they logon
    > though users had Administrator username on windows logon everytime.
    >
    > Advice me .

Netware Microsoft Windows XP