1st officer

Does she just sit there staring at maps or does she actually do stuff?

Marcel

donbutts wrote:

> hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)

Ha! :)

--
Peter

GREGORY

On 23 Jun 2005 05:32:45 -0700, "Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>donbutts wrote:
>
>> hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)
>
>Ha! :)

here's most recent F.O. ..who goes by the name Mr. Moukevich
(pronounced Moo-Kev-itch) is 2y/o in animated GIF.. and is now
almost 5y/o.. has already landed the jet three times w/o incident!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/wheel.gif (135k)

-G

Arthur

Is that Tweetie, the lady wrassler???

Arthur

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 23 Jun 2005 05:32:45 -0700, "Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com>
> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>donbutts wrote:
>>
>>> hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)
>>
>>Ha! :)
>
> I couldn't Sim with her along all the time..
> it would have to be CoPilot Tweetie!
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/copilot_twee.jpg (18k)
>

> oh no.. not that damn copilot aGaiN. :)
>

> -G

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Gregory wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2005 05:32:45 -0700, "Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com>
> brought the following to our attention:
>

>>donbutts wrote:
>>

>>>hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)
>>
>>Ha! :)
>

> here's most recent F.O. ..who goes by the name Mr. Moukevich
> (pronounced Moo-Kev-itch) is 2y/o in animated GIF.. and is now
> almost 5y/o.. has already landed the jet three times w/o incident!
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/wheel.gif (135k)
>

> -G

Now that's a happy co-pilot. Good picture... :)

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does she just sit there staring at maps or does she actually do stuff?
>

> Marcel

hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)

Butts

Arthur

Doesn't look like she'll do you, though.

Arthur

"donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Does she just sit there staring at maps or does she actually do stuff?
>>

>> Marcel
>
> hi Marcel she does stuff .. (all)
>
> Butts

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Reminds me of the scene in airplane 1 or 2 when Julie Hagerty is 'blowing'
up the inflatable autopilot which has a large smile on its face ;)

Chris

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:43:31 +0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:

> Reminds me of the scene in airplane 1 or 2 when Julie Hagerty is 'blowing'
> up the inflatable autopilot which has a large smile on its face ;)

That was the closing scene of Airplane 1, where the inflatable AP takes off
in the battered 707 and inflates the female F/O.

Classic movie!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?)

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Is it not Tweetie from Buck Rogers (or was that Tweeky)....bede bede bede
bede.......and so on.
A program I used to love watching as a young lad.

Chris <chris@mwapartnership.co.uk> wrote:

> Is it not Tweetie from Buck Rogers (or was that Tweeky)....bede bede bede
> bede.......and so on.

Twiki!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078579/

--
Peter

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thanks for clearing that one up. Mustn't be as big a fan as I
thought......Oh the memories of Wilma Deering in her tight outfits.....NICE!
Probably blocked everything else out from the show.

Chris