trouble with Jettec refills for Epson- please help!

I recently purchased the Jettec refill kit for Epson cartridges. Yesterday,
my Epson 580 ran low on ink and I refilled all four cartridges by following
the Jettec instructions exactly. The cartridges were then reinstalled and
there has been no print ever since! I know it's not clogging because if I
replace one of the refilled cartridges with an Epson, print is restored.
What's going on? This ink is supposed to be guaranteed to work with my
model of Epson printer. I've had this happen twice now; when I refilled
before, I was eventually able to restore print just at random. I have tried
running the cleaning cycles, but that doesn't do a thing.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble jettec refills epson help

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:05:38 GMT, "Larry Samwells" <cz@y.z> wrote:

    >I recently purchased the Jettec refill kit for Epson cartridges. Yesterday,
    >my Epson 580
    <snip>

    You've already said so yesterday, using a different name.
    rezGd.807$Rs.595@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net

    Do I smell a troll?

Printers Epson Peripherals