Themes & Color schemes

I am looking for the basic Windows XP themes. I have been searching the web
for XP themes and the ones I keep running into require WindowsBlinds which I
do NOT want.

I am also looking for color schemes - variety of colors to choose from
instead of the silver, blue & the olibe green. I am fairly new at
customizing the appearance of my desktop & themes. Will the themes that are
for Win 98/Me/2000 work with XP?
1 answer Last reply
More about themes color schemes

    Hi,

    the behaviour of themes in XP has changed since 95 and 98. Gone are those
    days when u could get themes for free.

    you have an option to get Microsoft Plus which is a very good enhancement
    with 3d themes.

    And also many recommend windows blind because they are so beautiful, but u
    will have to pay for them.

    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    "RLC Web" <RLCWeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for the basic Windows XP themes. I have been searching the
    web
    > for XP themes and the ones I keep running into require WindowsBlinds which
    > do NOT want.
    >
    > I am also looking for color schemes - variety of colors to choose from
    > instead of the silver, blue & the olibe green. I am fairly new at
    > customizing the appearance of my desktop & themes. Will the themes that
    are
    > for Win 98/Me/2000 work with XP?

Microsoft Windows XP