Themes & Color schemes

September 7, 2004 10:45:03 AM

I am looking for the basic Windows XP themes. I have been searching the web
for XP themes and the ones I keep running into require WindowsBlinds which I
do NOT want.

I am also looking for color schemes - variety of colors to choose from
instead of the silver, blue & the olibe green. I am fairly new at
customizing the appearance of my desktop & themes. Will the themes that are
for Win 98/Me/2000 work with XP?

More about : themes color schemes

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 1:51:22 AM

Hi,

the behaviour of themes in XP has changed since 95 and 98. Gone are those
days when u could get themes for free.

you have an option to get Microsoft Plus which is a very good enhancement
with 3d themes.

And also many recommend windows blind because they are so beautiful, but u
will have to pay for them.

--
Regards
M. Rajesh