Softphone Software Compatible with Multitech VOIP Gateways

I am looking for a windows compatible softphone program that will permit me
to make VOIP calls from my laptop to a Multitech VOIP gateway located at my
office while I am travelling overseas.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find software that will do
this?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann