Softphone Software Compatible with Multitech VOIP Gateways

I am looking for a windows compatible softphone program that will permit me
to make VOIP calls from my laptop to a Multitech VOIP gateway located at my
office while I am travelling overseas.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find software that will do
this?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann
1 answer Last reply

    http://www.xten.com/

    Mike Schumann wrote:
    > I am looking for a windows compatible softphone program that will permit me
    > to make VOIP calls from my laptop to a Multitech VOIP gateway located at my
    > office while I am travelling overseas.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find software that will do
    > this?
    >
    > Thanks,

VPN Compatibility VoIP Software Networking