Folder Tone

On the Samsung x427m there are two choices for Folder Tone

1) Future
2) Crystal

As I am a trekker I want the blip blip sound used by the communicators (Star
Trek the Original series). Is it possible to do this?

Andrew Cheadle
If I get the sound on flip-up I promise I won't say "Beam me up, Scotty!"

"newscavtel" <dontlook@here.net> wrote in message
> On the Samsung x427m there are two choices for Folder Tone
>
> 1) Future
> 2) Crystal
>
> As I am a trekker I want the blip blip sound used by the communicators
> (Star
> Trek the Original series). Is it possible to do this?
>
> Andrew Cheadle
> If I get the sound on flip-up I promise I won't say "Beam me up, Scotty!"

Nope. Unfortunately you cannot have a custom flip-sound. You can download
custom ringtones but you cannot reassign a ringtone to the flip-sound.

Well, sad news, Scotty has Alheizimer's and is very sick.
I saw in the news where they have him a star because they wanted him
to know about it.

Boy, sometime we really need Dr. Crushers magic wand.

Chip

"Beam me up, Scotty!"