Runtime Error

I get hangs on Internet Explorer , and runtime error in
Visual C++ .

Any ideas on how to repair, this happened when i tried to
install SP2
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error

    Please give the full text of the error and what you are doing when the error
    appears.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get hangs on Internet Explorer , and runtime error in
    > Visual C++ .
    >
    > Any ideas on how to repair, this happened when i tried to
    > install SP2

Internet Explorer Visual C++ Microsoft Runtime Windows XP