Cool Monitor Setup

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Amazing!!!! Afraid it puts Quillys set-up in the shade.

Sorry Quilljar

Chris

Chris wrote:
> Amazing!!!! Afraid it puts Quillys set-up in the shade.
>
> Sorry Quilljar
>
> Chris

You are sooo right !

--
Cheers
Quilljar

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk

crash

Dallas wrote:

> What's the big deal? Gimme three LCDs and half a pound of epoxy and
> I'll make ya one at half the price!

Guess which one would fail first......... d:->))

GREGORY

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:56 -0700, "Mr. Steve"
<surveyorsteve@cox.net> brought the following to our attention:

>Check out these monitor setups. Kewl :)
>
>Mr Steve
>
> http://digitaltigers.com/index.shtml

How about a 5-element horizontal array.. the largest being the
center.. on three pedestals. And a wrap-around configuration so
1 and 5 are virtual side views. Even have one or two screen for
the panel and gauges.

-G

crash

Gregory wrote:
> How about a 5-element horizontal array.. the largest being the
> center.. on three pedestals. And a wrap-around configuration so
> 1 and 5 are virtual side views. Even have one or two screen for
> the panel and gauges.

Don't know about you, but I'd suffer terminal [pun:] information
overload..........

Cheers'n Beerz.... [_])
Don

Gregory wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:37:56 -0700, "Mr. Steve"
> <surveyorsteve@cox.net> brought the following to our attention:
>

>>Check out these monitor setups. Kewl :)
>>
>>Mr Steve
>>
>>http://digitaltigers.com/index.shtml
>>

> How about a 5-element horizontal array.. the largest being the
> center.. on three pedestals. And a wrap-around configuration so
> 1 and 5 are virtual side views. Even have one or two screen for
> the panel and gauges.
>

> -G

Any one want to take over the back wall of a Best Buy Store? For those
that don't know the array is about ten by ten screens.