Round the world planning

I've been using FS in it's various formats for several years and now fly
online. I'm hoping to start a Round the World trip using a Cessna Caravan
(Feeltheres' model).

I'm thinking of using FSNav, but what is the 'normal route' (if there is
one). Would be starting from my home airfield in UK (Cumbernauld in
Scotland).

Any tips or pointers to websites relating to such a trip would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Clive

Justin

Clive wrote:
> I've been using FS in it's various formats for several years and now fly
> online. I'm hoping to start a Round the World trip using a Cessna Caravan
> (Feeltheres' model).
>
> I'm thinking of using FSNav, but what is the 'normal route' (if there is
> one). Would be starting from my home airfield in UK (Cumbernauld in
> Scotland).
>
> Any tips or pointers to websites relating to such a trip would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Clive

I don't know about official routes, but, I'm currently on a World trip using
Real Air's SF.260. I am just using a cheap Atlas (Colins World Atlas £5.99
from WH Smiths) and FSNav.

Regards
Grimbor

Here's one that I enjoyed watching: http://kesaniemi.kapsi.fi/fs2004/

Thanks for posting this around the world DC3 flight. The author put
alot of effort into his saga and it's obviously a labor of love.. I've
made several FS9 global circumnavigations, but never in anything as
"low and slow" as the DC3.

My friend and I are in the earlier stages of an around the world flight
in a Pilatus PC12....

http://www.thehopper.org

What a ridiculous idea, beers of the world! I think I'll make a flight
called "women of the world". Now that would be a worthwhile trip!