Import/Export of the Skype contact list?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.dcom.telecom.ip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Is it possible to import and export the contact list from Skype? I was only
able to send contacts as instant messages between users.

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004
Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.dcom.telecom.ip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

NO!

WHY NOT JUST ACT NORMAL!

<totojepast@atlas.cz> wrote in message
> Is it possible to import and export the contact list from Skype? I was
only
> able to send contacts as instant messages between users.

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.dcom.telecom.ip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

> > Is it possible to import and export the contact list from Skype? I was
> only
> > able to send contacts as instant messages between users.

When I log in to Skyoe on anothr computer, the contact list is empty. I
would like to restore my old contact list there.