X1900XT... What brand should i buy?

gonk98

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2006
Anyone can help me? I want to buy X1900XT, but i'm very confused what brand should i pick?

Ati(Original), HIS, Sapphire, ASUS?

THX

Many of the original batch of those manufactured stuck pretty much to the reference design, with many varying little except for PCB color and labeling....

If there are newer ones using more exotic core/mem cooling and higher clocks for the same speed, and/or bundled with a decent game that I was already planning to buy, I'd choose accordingly.....

ProdigyMS

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
HIS gets my vote as well. I had an X800XL from them, and it was beautiful, but I RMA'ed it because the fan controller on it was messed up, but nothing to worry about. I also purchased an X800GTO from them for my bro's build, he loves it. Their overclocking tool is pretty nice as well.

This_is_Red_5

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
Anyone can help me? I want to buy X1900XT, but i'm very confused what brand should i pick?

Ati(Original), HIS, Sapphire, ASUS?

THX

I am in the same situation. I am actually building an entire system. I've tried looking at benchmarks and it seems like the X1900XT is the best card which KILLS me to say because I am a huge Nvidia fan. I have heard that Sapphire is a really good manufacturer, but that's just from the grapevine.