help needed with a Cisco ATA 186 - images anyone?

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 21, 2004 8:02:12 PM

Hi everyone,
Rather witlessly, I've purchased a Cisco ATA 186 which appears to be sourced
direct from Cisco and unused - i.e not preconfigured/reboxed by a VOIP
provider - but i'm in what seems to be a well known predicament of not
having access to any signalling images. Can anyone help me out here? I'm
looking for the configuration tool and images for sip and h323 - though any
images would be of great help!
Thanks.
Stu
May 22, 2004 4:01:36 AM

On Fri, 21 May 2004 16:02:12 +0100, "stu" <stuart@zen.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>Rather witlessly, I've purchased a Cisco ATA 186 which appears to be sourced
>direct from Cisco and unused - i.e not preconfigured/reboxed by a VOIP
>provider - but i'm in what seems to be a well known predicament of not
>having access to any signalling images. Can anyone help me out here? I'm
>looking for the configuration tool and images for sip and h323 - though any
>images would be of great help!
>Thanks.
>Stu

Someone else recently posted this info....

As workaround, at least 2.16.2 is more then PUBLIC:
1. Go http://www.filesearch.ru
2. Type "ata18x-" as search string.
3. Enjoy...
!