help needed with a Cisco ATA 186 - images anyone?

Hi everyone,
Rather witlessly, I've purchased a Cisco ATA 186 which appears to be sourced
direct from Cisco and unused - i.e not preconfigured/reboxed by a VOIP
provider - but i'm in what seems to be a well known predicament of not
having access to any signalling images. Can anyone help me out here? I'm
looking for the configuration tool and images for sip and h323 - though any
images would be of great help!
Thanks.
Stu
1 answer Last reply
More about help needed cisco images anyone

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 16:02:12 +0100, "stu" <stuart@zen.co.uk> wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >Rather witlessly, I've purchased a Cisco ATA 186 which appears to be sourced
    >direct from Cisco and unused - i.e not preconfigured/reboxed by a VOIP
    >provider - but i'm in what seems to be a well known predicament of not
    >having access to any signalling images. Can anyone help me out here? I'm
    >looking for the configuration tool and images for sip and h323 - though any
    >images would be of great help!
    >Thanks.
    >Stu

    Someone else recently posted this info....

    As workaround, at least 2.16.2 is more then PUBLIC:
    1. Go http://www.filesearch.ru
    2. Type "ata18x-" as search string.
    3. Enjoy...

VPN IP Configuration Cisco Networking