Uninstall & re-install Wordpad?

How do I uninstall and re-install WordPad? I looked in "add/remove
programs" and could not find it, also looked in "add/remove Windows
components" and could not find it. Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall install wordpad

    Hi Francis,

    Go to the Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, set it to "Show hidden
    files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files
    [recommended]". Also uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types".

    Then, open Windows Explorer from Start/All Programs and go to the
    C:\Windows\Inf folder. Locate the wordpad.inf file, right-click it and
    choose install.

    You may need to either insert your WinXP CD or know where your I386 folder
    is located on the hard drive. You may also need to know where the
    \ServicePackFiles folder is (usually under the Windows directory).

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Francis Marsden" <fake@fake.fake> wrote in message
    > How do I uninstall and re-install WordPad? I looked in "add/remove
    > programs" and could not find it, also looked in "add/remove Windows
    > components" and could not find it. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Components Windows XP