Help needed for file extensions

Hi there
I have some strange folders and files under my gauge folder.There is 1
folder named "dsbxml" containing some xml files, 1 folder named "EC 120B"
containg 247 bmp files, 1 folder named "efa gauges" containing 162 xml
files, 1 folder named "keffect" containing 1 xml file and 1 folder named "Tu
144_cm" containing 802 files mixed with xml,gau and bmp.
It looks to me that they should be in another folders but I'm not shure.Is
there anyone out there who can give me some clues about where to put them?
Thanks
Geir
4 answers Last reply
More about help needed file extensions

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:22:10 +0200, "Geir" <geinospam@online.no>
    wrote:

    >Hi there
    >I have some strange folders and files under my gauge folder.There is 1
    >folder named "dsbxml" containing some xml files, 1 folder named "EC 120B"
    >containg 247 bmp files, 1 folder named "efa gauges" containing 162 xml
    >files, 1 folder named "keffect" containing 1 xml file and 1 folder named "Tu
    >144_cm" containing 802 files mixed with xml,gau and bmp.
    >It looks to me that they should be in another folders but I'm not shure.Is
    >there anyone out there who can give me some clues about where to put them?
    >Thanks
    >Geir

    Don't touch any of them, they were added by add-ons and their panel
    will refer to these exact folders to load their gauges...

    ===
    Best Regards
    Katy

    "Geir"
    > there anyone out there who can give me some clues about where to put them?

    Leave them where they are... xml files belong in the gauges folder.

    Dallas

    "Katy Pluta"
    > Don't touch any of them, they were added by add-ons and their panel
    > will refer to these exact folders to load their gauges...

    Another potential victim of over tweaking! :-)

    Woof.

    Dallas

    Ok then I leave them there,thanks for advice
    Geir

XML Microsoft Extension Video Games