Audio Problem Please Help!

I'm having a problem with a new creator tv-mce 100 PRO TV
tuner/recorder card. In order to get sound for the
television I record I have to turn the volume up for line-
in in my audio options of windows sound. The problem is
everytime Intervideo Home Theater starts, the volume
level resets to 0 and I have minimize and turn up the
volume in order to record any television. This happens
every time I start up the program, and I'm just wondering
if there is some way to "lock" the line-in volume for
recording so that I don't have to do this every time.
1 answer Last reply
More about audio problem help

    If this is happening as you say, it's most likely a driver issue. Have you
    checked their website for the latest XP compatible drivers, have you
    contacted their tech support?

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Mitchell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm having a problem with a new creator tv-mce 100 PRO TV
    > tuner/recorder card. In order to get sound for the
    > television I record I have to turn the volume up for line-
    > in in my audio options of windows sound. The problem is
    > everytime Intervideo Home Theater starts, the volume
    > level resets to 0 and I have minimize and turn up the
    > volume in order to record any television. This happens
    > every time I start up the program, and I'm just wondering
    > if there is some way to "lock" the line-in volume for
    > recording so that I don't have to do this every time.

TV Audio Microsoft Windows XP