Vatsim versus IVAO, which is better?

David

Is there much of a difference between Vatsim and IVAO, I notice IVAO
services europe better than Vatsim.

What is the difference between the 2 services?

What are the pro's/con's between them?

petebert

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2003

I think its mainly the US and europe things, IVAO seems to be more overseas,
and I think more people use VATSIM in general, and in general the more the
better

"David" <drdavid32@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there much of a difference between Vatsim and IVAO, I notice IVAO
> services europe better than Vatsim.
>
> What is the difference between the 2 services?
>
> What are the pro's/con's between them?

Jos

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2004

And don't forget the third service GlobalSim.
http://www.globalsim.org/

Jos