all fonts appear in italics

TT

has anyone had this problem? it just happened one day & I
don't know how to change it back

Hi,

right click on the empty desktop.
choose properties.
in the window that appears chooose appearance.
clcick on the advanced button.
open the drop down box and select icon and see if the font italics button is
depressed. if it is depressed click it once to toggle the settings.

Repeat this for other settings where u see that the font italics button is
depressed.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com

"tt" wrote:

> has anyone had this problem? it just happened one day & I
> don't know how to change it back

TT

many thanks M. Unfortunately I do not get the option to
edit this for desktop - other items it has no effect. I
think something has corrupted somewhere