Reminders Stopped Working - Jornada 548

October 17, 2004 5:19:45 AM

They just stopped working yesterday. I did a soft reset, didn't work.
I've read a lot of messages about iPAQ 1945 and WM2003, but nothing
about my poor lil old device.

Any ideas what I can do to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Bob
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 2:46:26 PM

"Bob Stock" <x.x@xxx.com> wrote in message
> They just stopped working yesterday. I did a soft reset, didn't work.
> I've read a lot of messages about iPAQ 1945 and WM2003, but nothing
> about my poor lil old device.
>
> Any ideas what I can do to fix the problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob

IPAQ is a specific machine, WM2003 is an operating system that works on many
makes and models of machines- does your machine have WM2003? If so there
have been links to fixes posted several times in the past and
downloading/installing the fix should work for you.
!