Which 727?

Dreamfleet or Captain Sim?

Has anyone compared these side-by-side?

I loved Dreamfleets 737. Is the 727 as good? Or should I go for Captains
Sims 727?

Thanks

Clive

GREGORY

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:02:20 +0100, "Clive" <someone@nospam.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>Dreamfleet or Captain Sim?
>
>Has anyone compared these side-by-side?
>
>I loved Dreamfleets 737. Is the 727 as good?
>Or should I go for Captains Sims 727?
>
>Thanks
>
>Clive

When Capt Sim came out.. I remember how sharp it looked. At the time
I was busy working on the FFX for personal use and never ran the C.S.
Some time ago, got hooked up with Ron Freimuth and we've exchanged
a large number of technical emails over a few years.. most of which
were related to Boeing 727 dynamics, engines, technical data, and
detailed verification test results.

So.. if you'd like an addon that operates very close to the FMs
(flight manuals).. that is - want to fly it `by the numbers'.. then go
with the DF. Expert pilots, retired officers, jet aircraft mechanics,
and many talented individuals work on the DF for a long time.. and
the results show it.

How about procure BOTH and then type up an article:

"727 shootout - CS vs DF" :)

-Gregory