Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi

I got home last night to my laptop to find something really strange
happening to my
Windows XP.

I have not used my laptop for a few days and it has been on the hole time.
I used it properly last on Friday but i did change the screen saver to a
Blank screen on Monday.

The problem is that when ever I minimise an application it vanishes.

If I ATL TAB I can switch to it.

But nothing I do will get it to display in the task bar at the bottom.

I have hidden the task bar to make sure they are not behind it to.

Is the a don't show in task bar setting some where.

Thanks

Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ian" wrote:

| Hi
|
| I got home last night to my laptop to find something really strange
| happening to my
| Windows XP.
|
| I have not used my laptop for a few days and it has been on the hole time.
| I used it properly last on Friday but i did change the screen saver to a
| Blank screen on Monday.
|
| The problem is that when ever I minimise an application it vanishes.
|
| If I ATL TAB I can switch to it.
|
| But nothing I do will get it to display in the task bar at the bottom.
|
| I have hidden the task bar to make sure they are not behind it to.
|
| Is the a don't show in task bar setting some where.
|

| Thanks
|
| Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

"Ian" <ian@NoWhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I got home last night to my laptop to find something really strange
> happening to my
> Windows XP.
>
> I have not used my laptop for a few days and it has been on the hole time.
> I used it properly last on Friday but i did change the screen saver to a
> Blank screen on Monday.
>
> The problem is that when ever I minimise an application it vanishes.
>
> If I ATL TAB I can switch to it.
>
> But nothing I do will get it to display in the task bar at the bottom.
>
> I have hidden the task bar to make sure they are not behind it to.
>
> Is the a don't show in task bar setting some where.
>

> Thanks
>
> Ian

Ian

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Thanks

I'll give them a go.