side view

Last response: in Video Games
June 28, 2005 11:03:59 PM

I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/sideview...

Marcel ... hand held Lumix digital fixed lens camera

Butts

More about : side view

June 28, 2005 11:04:00 PM

donbutts wrote:
> I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!

which crater is yours??? <G>
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 1:33:20 AM

"donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/sideview...
>
> Marcel ... hand held Lumix digital fixed lens camera
>
> Butts

So they are playing at Wimbledon ... but why a picture of a very worn tennis
ball?

John
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 2:41:46 PM

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
news:o afwe.3610$Qo.1681@fed1read01...
> donbutts wrote:
>> I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!
>>

> which crater is yours??? <G>

LOL
Mom!! Parks is pickin on me again

Dr B