side view

I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/sideview.jpg

Marcel ... hand held Lumix digital fixed lens camera

Butts
3 answers Last reply
More about side view

    donbutts wrote:
    > I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!

    which crater is yours??? <G>

    "donbutts" <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/donbutts/sideview.jpg
    >
    > Marcel ... hand held Lumix digital fixed lens camera
    >
    > Butts

    So they are playing at Wimbledon ... but why a picture of a very worn tennis
    ball?

    John

    "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
    > donbutts wrote:
    >> I have this present problem of controlling altitude!!!
    >>

    > which crater is yours??? <G>

    LOL
    Mom!! Parks is pickin on me again

    Dr B