Combat flight sim no cd patch

Hi all,
I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.

Thank you all in advance.
Roy.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
Thank you.

www.btinternet.com/~godalming

More about combat flight patch

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    > Hi all,
    > I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
    > someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
    > Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
    >
    > Thank you all in advance.
    > Roy.

    Now that's an oldie ! CFS2 was the best of the series IMHO, still have it
    installed to play my Dambuster add-on pack. Would love to see a dedicated
    Lancaster study sim, pity about Target for Tonight getting canned :((

    Anyway, just did a quick Google and found CFS1 no CD fix here for you ...

    http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-file-770-details.html

    Cheers.

    Colin

    Should have checked first, looks like you need to pay to join that site I
    linked to, however looks like Bryan can send it to you, well done Bryan :)

    Colin

    Thanks for your help guys. I have sent an e-mail to Brian & Robert re the
    file.

    Regards,
    Roy.

    "Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    Hi all,
    I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
    someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
    Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.

    Thank you all in advance.
    Roy.

    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

    Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
    send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
    to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
    Thank you.

    www.btinternet.com/~godalming

    Gday Roy
    I will send it to your hotmail address.Its only 8kb. Is good to see
    someone still flying the CFS flag

    Bryan

    "Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
    > someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
    > Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
    >
    > Thank you all in advance.
    > Roy.

    > IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
    >
    > Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
    > send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
    > to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
    > Thank you.
    >
    > www.btinternet.com/~godalming

    > Now that's an oldie ! CFS2 was the best of the series IMHO, still have it
    > installed to play my Dambuster add-on pack. Would love to see a dedicated
    > Lancaster study sim, pity about Target for Tonight getting canned :((

    Ahh,good ole CFS.This would have to be the most evolved sim ever I
    reckon.Started out with 7 fighter planes.By the time I had finished,we had
    bombers with aimable guns,helicopters,jets,VORs & NDBS,a whole planet of
    custom scenery, multiswap utilities and bombrun hosting software......

    Ahh those were the days.....

    Bryan

    any chance of a copy too, Bryan
    as I am still flying the old bird too ))
    in fact just did a loop and a pass under tower bridge
    less than an hour ago
    comparing justflight Spitfire models with CFS

    Britguy_abroadremove@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    James

    "James West" <james.west@ss.com> wrote in message
    > any chance of a copy too, Bryan
    > as I am still flying the old bird too ))
    > in fact just did a loop and a pass under tower bridge
    > less than an hour ago
    > comparing justflight Spitfire models with CFS
    >
    > Britguy_abroadremove@hotmail.com
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > James

    Gday James

    I put the exe file into a zip for Roy but unfortunately Hotmail sees these
    as possible viruses and blocks them.
    If you send me an email from your primary acount to
    hbearREMOVETHISBIT@netspaceREMOVETHISTOO.net.au I am more than happy to send
    it over Gotta keep the CFS flag flying

    Bryan

    thanks for trying Bryan

    got it sorted now with a hex editor
    one byte change and it's done

    who hoo keeps me disc safe

    watch your six...................tally ho

    > "James West" <james.west@ss.com> wrote in message
    >> any chance of a copy too, Bryan
    >> as I am still flying the old bird too ))
    >> in fact just did a loop and a pass under tower bridge
    >> less than an hour ago
    >> comparing justflight Spitfire models with CFS
    >>
    >> Britguy_abroadremove@hotmail.com
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> James
    >
    > Gday James
    >
    > I put the exe file into a zip for Roy but unfortunately Hotmail sees these
    > as possible viruses and blocks them.
    > If you send me an email from your primary acount to
    > hbearREMOVETHISBIT@netspaceREMOVETHISTOO.net.au I am more than happy to
    > send it over Gotta keep the CFS flag flying
    >
    > Bryan

CD-Rom Microsoft Video Games