Combat flight sim no cd patch

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 28, 2005 8:02:21 PM

Hi all,
I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.

Thank you all in advance.
Roy.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
Thank you.

www.btinternet.com/~godalming

June 28, 2005 11:24:36 PM

"Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9rsad$9q1$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi all,
> I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
> someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
> Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
>
> Thank you all in advance.
> Roy.
>
> Try No CD in google works for me???????????????/

> IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
>
> Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
> send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
> to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
> Thank you.
>
> www.btinternet.com/~godalming

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html
June 29, 2005 2:21:14 AM

> Hi all,
> I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
> someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
> Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
>
> Thank you all in advance.
> Roy.

Now that's an oldie ! CFS2 was the best of the series IMHO, still have it
installed to play my Dambuster add-on pack. Would love to see a dedicated
Lancaster study sim, pity about Target for Tonight getting canned :( (

Anyway, just did a quick Google and found CFS1 no CD fix here for you ...

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-file-770-details...

Cheers.

Colin
Related resources
June 29, 2005 2:28:01 AM

Should have checked first, looks like you need to pay to join that site I
linked to, however looks like Bryan can send it to you, well done Bryan :)

Colin
June 29, 2005 2:32:51 AM

Thanks for your help guys. I have sent an e-mail to Brian & Robert re the
file.

Regards,
Roy.

"Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9rsad$9q1$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
Hi all,
I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.

Thank you all in advance.
Roy.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
Thank you.

www.btinternet.com/~godalming

June 29, 2005 11:17:17 AM

Gday Roy
I will send it to your hotmail address.Its only 8kb. Is good to see
someone still flying the CFS flag

Bryan

"Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9rsad$9q1$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi all,
> I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
> someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original Microsoft
> Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
>
> Thank you all in advance.
> Roy.

> IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
>
> Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
> send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
> to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
> Thank you.
>
> www.btinternet.com/~godalming

June 29, 2005 4:31:15 PM

> Now that's an oldie ! CFS2 was the best of the series IMHO, still have it
> installed to play my Dambuster add-on pack. Would love to see a dedicated
> Lancaster study sim, pity about Target for Tonight getting canned :( (

Ahh,good ole CFS.This would have to be the most evolved sim ever I
reckon.Started out with 7 fighter planes.By the time I had finished,we had
bombers with aimable guns,helicopters,jets,VORs & NDBS,a whole planet of
custom scenery, multiswap utilities and bombrun hosting software......

Ahh those were the days.....

Bryan
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 12:24:52 AM

any chance of a copy too, Bryan
as I am still flying the old bird too ))
in fact just did a loop and a pass under tower bridge
less than an hour ago
comparing justflight Spitfire models with CFS

Britguy_abroadremove@hotmail.com

Thanks

James

"Bryan" <nospam@here.com> wrote in message
news:D 9sen6$l98$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> Gday Roy
> I will send it to your hotmail address.Its only 8kb. Is good to see
> someone still flying the CFS flag
>
> Bryan
>
> "Roy" <roysquiresremove@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9rsad$9q1$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Hi all,
>> I know this has been asked many times before & I apologise but can
>> someone tell me where I can get the no CD patch for the original
>> Microsoft
>> Combat Flight Sim 1. I have searched for hours & cannot locate it.
>>
>> Thank you all in advance.
>> Roy.

>> IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
>>
>> Please do not add my address to any on-line address book,
>> send me, e- greetings cards or web page links via their site
>> to this address. I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> www.btinternet.com/~godalming

June 30, 2005 12:24:53 AM

"James West" <james.west@ss.com> wrote in message
news:o Vswe.11230$U4.1431871@news.xtra.co.nz...
> any chance of a copy too, Bryan
> as I am still flying the old bird too ))
> in fact just did a loop and a pass under tower bridge
> less than an hour ago
> comparing justflight Spitfire models with CFS
>
> Britguy_abroadremove@hotmail.com
>
> Thanks
>
> James

Gday James

I put the exe file into a zip for Roy but unfortunately Hotmail sees these
as possible viruses and blocks them.
If you send me an email from your primary acount to
hbearREMOVETHISBIT@netspaceREMOVETHISTOO.net.au I am more than happy to send
it over Gotta keep the CFS flag flying

Bryan
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 2:51:37 AM

thanks for trying Bryan

got it sorted now with a hex editor
one byte change and it's done

who hoo keeps me disc safe

watch your six...................tally ho

news:D 9trt5$12fq$1@otis.netspace.net.au...

!